Wednesday 8 February 2012

Chapters Less Thumbed...

I guess our past never does leave us. It has this uncanny knack of sneaking up on us, smacking us right in the face when we least expect it, in ways we never thought. Our life is a story book, an amalgamation of chapters we put together - the good, the bad and the very ugly. Just because we choose to skip over a chapter doesn't mean it isn't there. It's there, maybe not as well thumbed as the recent ones, but it's there and every once in a while, our mind revisits these chapters so that we can be thankful for what we had and appreciate what we currently have.

1 comment:

  1. You are among the very few, I know, who can pull themselves up, no matter what. Such a take on life is something I wish I had. Refreshing, as always, is your point of view. It seems you self heal. There's hope for me if you do...

    ReplyDelete